We are committed to providing you with the best possible financial services possible. We use the latest technologies including top of the line tax software and can use e-file to get your tax refunds processed quickly and easily.
Todd A. Campbell focuses on Tax Law, Corporate Law, and Estate Planning Law.
Todd has a Big 5 accounting firm background, with prior experience in financial modeling and analysis for mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Prior to co-founding Campbell Law, Campbell CPA and Campbell Striegel Accounting, Todd played an advisory role in the reorganization of a Fortune 100 company, as well as many Fortune 500 companies.
Todd’s other focus areas include, structuring acquisitions and sales transactions of privately-owned businesses, developing tax efficient ownership structures and profit maximization through creative financing, capitalization and structuring.
Since the late 1980’s, Todd has been involved in the ownership and management of many real estate investment projects. These investments have ranged from rental real estate to the development of properties. Todd currently owns both commercial and residential investment properties.
Todd obtained a J.D. in 1997 and a L.L.M. in Taxation in 1999 from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. In 1994, Todd obtained a BSBA in Accounting from the University of Missouri-Columbia where he was a Bright Flight Curator and University Scholar.
Todd was admitted to Missouri in 1997 and Kansas in 1998. He was also admitted to the U.S. Tax Court in 2004.
Todd is affiliated with the American, Kansas, Missouri and Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Associations.
Todd presented Tax Strategies for Both Sides of the Sale for the Kansas City Business Broker Association in April of 2005. In May of 2005, he was an exhibitor at the IBBA Spring Conference in Tampa, Florida. Todd was also an exhibitor in November of 2005 for the AICPA National Real Estate Conference, as well as the May 2006 AICPA Conference on Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual in Las Vegas, Nevada. In June of 2006, he presented Tax Strategies for Sellers to the International Business Broker Association in Hartford, Connecticut.
- L.L.M. in Taxation, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1999
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1997
- BSBA in Accounting, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1994
- Bright Flight Scholar, Curator Scholar, Robert’s Scholar, University Scholar and member of Honor College.
- Missouri, 1997
- Kansas, 1998
- U.S. Tax Court, 2004
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Architects and Engineers
- Casualty Litigation Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Cyber Law Litigation
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Marine and Energy Litigations
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Toxic Tort and Mass Litigation
- Real Estate
- Corporate, including Mergers, Acquisitions, and Business Sales
- Exit Planning
- Family Business Planning
Bar and Admissions:
- Louisiana State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Trinity University, B.A., 1987
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D., 1991
Professional Associations and Organizations:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Mariner’s Club